The platform itself was launched in the latter part of 2021 when SUDOP CIT became its founding investor. The SUDOP CIT group has invested in the IT sector since 2018. Its ambition is to create one of the biggest IT groups in the Czech Republic.
What happened next?
- SITCO agreed on a partnership with Jiří Beran. He became the platform’s second equity partner and the managing equity partner of one of the community’s four domains: Consulting.
- Included in the partnership agreement with Jiří Beran was an investment in his company ITCON, s. r. o., a provider of consulting services with more than 50 experts on hand.
- ITCON Group, a. s., of which Jiří Beran is a co-investor with a 49% shareholding, subsequently became the sole owner of ITCON, s. r. o. With ITCON Group active in the Consulting domain, Jiří Beran increases consulting capacities and invests in additional businesses.
- Jindřich Šavel joins the ranks of SITCO equity partners and becomes the managing equity partner of the Security domain.
- NOVICOM Group is created. It holds a 67% stake in NOVICOM, s. r. o., of which Jindřich Šavel holds 33%.
- Acting under the NOVICOM Group brand, Jindřich Šavel is responsible for investments in products and tech companies in the field of security, and cybersecurity in particular.